If you have any questions, feel free to contact the counsellor in the info page, or drop an enquiry in the Enquiry Box! The counsellor will get back to you soon!
About HELP Group
HELP University was founded in 1986 to provide affordable quality educational opportunities for Malaysians. It has since developed into a leading institution of higher learning in Malaysia with an international reputation among universities, research organisations, scholars, business, corporate leaders, and governments. HELP University offers a wide and diverse range of programmes covering business, law, management, economics, IT, the social sciences, and the humanities at undergraduate and graduate levels.
The HELP Group has won numerous awards. It was recognised by Forbes Asia in 2011 as one of the top 200 Top Performing companies in Asia Pacific with capitalization below USD 1 billion. It also won the KPMG Shareholder Value Award in 2010, and was ranked 43 among 1,000 public listed companies on the Malaysian Stock Exchange. HELP was also included in the Malaysian Corporate Governance Indext by MSWG, and won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education in 2012. In 2011, Group CEO, Datin Chan-Low Kam Yoke, was named Woman Entrepreneur of the Year by Ernst & Young.
Business Analytics and Technology Innovation Centre (BATIC)
To prepare for the future we are transforming to become the Analytics-Driven Entrepreneurial University. Our effort is recognised by MDEC which conferred us the Premier Digital Tech University Award. We also received the MDEC Recognition for Certificate Training in data science for students.
To support this transformation HELP invested RM25 million in the Business Analytics and Technology Innovation Centre (BATIC), which will be used to innovate and incubate techno-entrepreneurship. Additionally, in planning is Phase Three expansion of Subang 2 which will add the signature Green-Digital Technology Campus. We are getting bigger, better, bolder in our innovative education investment.
- Foundation in Arts
- Foundation in Science
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Diploma in Education
- Diploma in Business
- Diploma in Communication
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (Hons)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) Data Analytics
- UK Degree Transfer Programme (Law)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Communication (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Analytics (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Psychology (Hons)
- Bachelor of Economics (Hons)
- Bachelor of Management (Hons)
- Bachelor of Tourism Management (Hons)
- Bachelor of Education in TESL (Hons)
- Certificate of Attendance – Intensive English
- Bachelor of Psychology (Hons)
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (Hons)
- GCE A-levels Programmes
- BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance
- University of Derby (3+0) BA (Hons) Business Management
- University of Derby (3+0) BA (Hons) Business Management (International Business)
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Marketing
- Certificate in Business Management