If you have any questions, feel free to contact the counsellor in the info page, or drop an enquiry in the Enquiry Box! The counsellor will get back to you soon!
Manipal International University (MIU), a member of the Manipal Global Education Group, is a full-fledged Malaysian university offering multidisciplinary programs with a focus in the fields of Science, Engineering, Business and Mass Communication.
The Manipal Education Group has been responsible for producing some of the brightest minds in Asia for the past 60 years. The Group has a network of six campuses and affiliations with 30 universities worldwide.
Building on the success of the Melaka Manipal Medical College in Malaysia, the Manipal Education Group brings its multidisciplinary expertise to Malaysia through MIU.
To produce socially conscious, competent, innovative, and confident human capital for the 21st century – in abundance!
MIU will strive to EXCEL.
- Ensure holistic development of individual.
- Explore opportunities to collaborate and synergize with the best universities across the world to develop a world-class institution.
- Create programs that are aligned with the economic development of Malaysia and the region.
- Establish lasting industry relationships for a win-win solution.
- Learn the best practices of top universities around the World.
Lake Side Campus
Manipal International University is registered as South East Asia’s first ‘Green’ University.
MIU is highly committed to building a campus based on the best green building technology and has registered to comply with the United States LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) Platinum green building index. The first building in the campus has been designed and built to meet all the requirements to achieve a Platinum certification.
The 142-acre campus, nestled amidst green hills and flanked by a beautiful 13-acre lake, is well connected by road and rail, and is barely 45 km from downtown Kuala Lumpur and 15 km from Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
The campus has top-notch infrastructure for engineering and science education, with labs and hi-tech research facilities. The calm, serene environment offers students an extremely conducive environment not only to learn, but to excel.
The green building technology adopted in the development covers energy efficiency, water efficiency, waste management and site ecology.
The campus forms part of MIU’s endeavour in promoting technology and innovation and fostering socially responsible corporate citizens of tomorrow.
School of Science & Engineering
- Foundation in Science
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Electronic Engineering (Computer)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons)
- School of Management & Business
- Foundation in Business Studies
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Accounting (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) (International Business)
- Bachelor of Mass Communication (Hons)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master Of Science ( Business)
- Doctor of Philosophy In Business
School of Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology) (Hons)
- M. Sc. in Biotechnology (by research)
- Ph. D. in Biotechnology (by research)