If you have any questions, feel free to contact the counsellor in the info page, or drop an enquiry in the Enquiry Box! The counsellor will get back to you soon!
Established in 1990, First City University College has since been recognised for producing many successful employable graduates and entrepreneurs. It is located in a purpose-built conducive campus in the modern township of Bandar Utama in Petaling Jaya and boasts of a vibrant local and international student community.
First City UC offers a wide range of disciplines – Engineering, IT/Computing, Design & Built Environment, Business Management, Accounting & Finance, Marketing, Mass Communication, Hospitality & Tourism Management and Languages. In line with First City UC’s vision of “Empowering Students to be Globally Competitive”, it collaborates with international universities which include Teesside University and Anglia Ruskin University in the United Kingdom as well as Hotel & Tourism Management Institute in Switzerland. Locally, First City UC works closely with professional bodies, trade associations and industry partners. These collaboration and links are added benefits for First City UC students.
First City UC’s widely accepted industry-relevant programmes, which are enhanced by internships with companies before graduation, underpin its students’ employability. A number of First City UC’s graduates have set up their own businesses and are successful entrepreneurs.
First City UC’s team of dedicated, qualified and experienced lecturers is complemented by state-of-the-art facilities in its Engineering Labs and Workshops, Design Studios and Workshops, Communication Studios, and Training Kitchen and Restaurant.
First City UC’s conducive campus is designed to help students juggle with new experiences, new friends, new living situations and new activities. It is eco-friendly, with lush greenery, indoor landscaped gardens, and recreational facilities for the students’ holistic education. It has a Cafeteria offering a wide variety of food and beverage and a comfortable Lounge for students to relax and interact. On-campus hostel accommodation is available for out-of-State and foreign students. Rooms (Single and Twin Sharing) are air-conditioned with En-Suite Bathrooms. To help students settle into a campus living experience, First City UC has appointed live-in Wardens.
Students’ recreation and sporting needs are met via the on-campus indoor and outdoor sports facilities, covering sports such as Badminton, Taekwondo, Basketball, Football, Futsal, Volley Ball, Table Tennis. A Dance Studio is also provided.
First City UC campus is located near amenities such as 1 Utama Shopping Centre, The Club and Centrepoint Mall. In addition to the MRT, buses, taxis and e-hailing transport, First City UC offers complimentary shuttle service to its campus from designated LRT, KTM stations and pick-up points.
- Foundation in Art & Design
- Foundation in Business Administration
- Foundation in Engineering, Science & Technology
- Computing Stream
- Engineering Stream
- Diploma in Interior Design
- Diploma in Graphic Design
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Mass Communication
- Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Diploma in Electronic Engineering
- Diploma in Mechatronics
- Diploma in Information Technology
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BA (Hons) Interior Architecture and Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing
- BA (Honours) Furniture and Product Design
- BA (Hons) Marketing
- BSC (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BA (Honours) Mass Communication
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BBA (Honours) Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering with Honours
- Bachelor of Electronic Engineering with Honours
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Intelligent Systems) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Information Systems (Hons) in Business Management
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Networking and Security) (Hons)
- Master of Software Engineering
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Design Management